Xbox360, PS3 or Nintendo Revolution?

Which new game console would you buy?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
backward compatibility is a big thing for me. i am still playing my ps1 games on my ps2 and i think there's still loads of ps2 games i probably wanna play still even if i get a ps3. beats having to hang on to so many systems.
and there's still no sign that xbox will have the rpgs series currently featured on the snoy system. that is a big point for me to consider.

Definitely the PS3, no particular reason, it's just... it's a PlayStation for goodness' sakes.

I wouldn't mind the XBox 360 if someone GAVE it to me though, plus the games, cos I just won't spend money for one.

Waffle said:
Definitely the PS3, no particular reason, it's just... it's a PlayStation for goodness' sakes.

I wouldn't mind the XBox 360 if someone GAVE it to me though, plus the games, cos I just won't spend money for one.

PS3...... but if someone managed to crack Xbox 360 and install Linux, I may just get an X box 360 and use it as a PC.... :bsmilie:

idor said:
PS3...... but if someone managed to crack Xbox 360 and install Linux, I may just get an X box 360 and use it as a PC.... :bsmilie:

there is a will, there is a way...

btw this time can even do photo editing... ATI graphics card.:thumbsup:

i'm waiting for PS3... pocket pua dua kang liao :nono:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
None... i got no time to touch either PS2 or Xbox nowadays... collecting dust... not as siao on as before already...

u wanna sell ps2? hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.