Xbox games and accessories in HK ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, they are cheaper than SG, and so are the PS2 accessories. U can locate them at Sham Shui Po and some other place in HK.

dennislim said:
are they cheaper than singapore ?
worth to buy for those who went before ?

Probably not when MS SG is throwing away freebies at COMEX. :D

XBox Promotion

Everyone is a winner at the coolest Xbox show of the year – only at Comex 2003! Exclusively over 4 days at Comex 2003, everyone who buys an Xbox game console can redeem their choice of electronic items and Xbox games software, absolutely free. Choose from Samsung 15’ TVs, Altec Lansing speakers, DVD & VCD players, digital cameras, printers and a range of Xbox games software*. Hurry to be the first in line to get your hands on the most coveted items! Redemption items are replenished daily over 4 days, so visitors will get a chance to redeem these fantastic items every day

Hmm... I wonder if I'll hear BUY! BUY! BUY! :D

:cheergal:

:Later,

AJ23 said:
yes, they are cheaper than SG, and so are the PS2 accessories. U can locate them at Sham Shui Po and some other place in HK.

sham shui po ah ... which building ?

i mean those original games .. not P ones ...

One of the places u can try is the Golden Shopping Complex or something, it's just near the Sham Shui Po MTR. :) I think Wanchai also got, but I think there a bit more expensive.

And yes, original and friendly stuff. Their original games seems to be cheaper compared to SG, and more variety. The accessories also, u can get a lot of cute cute stuff there, compared to SG.

dennislim said:
sham shui po ah ... which building ?
i mean those original games .. not P ones ...

AJ23 said:
One of the places u can try is the Golden Shopping Complex or something, it's just near the Sham Shui Po MTR. :) I think Wanchai also got, but I think there a bit more expensive.

And yes, original and friendly stuff. Their original games seems to be cheaper compared to SG, and more variety. The accessories also, u can get a lot of cute cute stuff there, compared to SG.

sham shui po mtr is @ kowloon leh ... very far from hk ... from what i see in the map ..

there is golden building and golden computer centre ... which one ? the games / accessories area is inside the shopping centres right (as in e.g. found inside metro in singapore) or is it .. those 1 shop by 1 shop inside there ?

then the wanchai is in HK ... but which buildings there are recommended to go ?

hmmm wanchai more expensive than sham shui po by around how much ? still cheaper than singapore right ?

Yes, it's at the Kowloon side, not on the HK island side, but the MTR is quite fast and efficient, dun think it's a big problem. :)

It's all in that region, can't remeber any shop names, just go there and explore, there are tons and tons of shops selling those stuff. That place is something like SLS, but with a lot more shops and a lot more choices.

In Wanchai, there's a Wanchai Computer City or something, more upclass I suppose like Funan IT Mall. As for the price, din really take note, it's just my fren told me it's more expensive there. The last time I went there is probalby >5 years ago. I now only go to the Sham Shui Po area. But I would reckon it's still cheaper than SG.

dennislim said:
sham shui po mtr is @ kowloon leh ... very far from hk ... from what i see in the map ..

there is golden building and golden computer centre ... which one ? the games / accessories area is inside the shopping centres right (as in e.g. found inside metro in singapore) or is it .. those 1 shop by 1 shop inside there ?

then the wanchai is in HK ... but which buildings there are recommended to go ?

hmmm wanchai more expensive than sham shui po by around how much ? still cheaper than singapore right ?

AJ23 said:
Yes, it's at the Kowloon side, not on the HK island side, but the MTR is quite fast and efficient, dun think it's a big problem. :)

It's all in that region, can't remeber any shop names, just go there and explore, there are tons and tons of shops selling those stuff. That place is something like SLS, but with a lot more shops and a lot more choices.

In Wanchai, there's a Wanchai Computer City or something, more upclass I suppose like Funan IT Mall. As for the price, din really take note, it's just my fren told me it's more expensive there. The last time I went there is probalby >5 years ago. I now only go to the Sham Shui Po area. But I would reckon it's still cheaper than SG.

ok will explore the golden building and golden computer centre =)
thanks

:sweat: Originals are typically priced about HK$300++ and above. U won't mixed up.

I suggest u roam around the Golden Computer Centre, if cannot find, then go to Wanchai side. :)

dennislim said:
are there P stuffs there or not ?
if yes ... will i get mixed up with which is P which is original ?

AJ23 said:
:sweat: Originals are typically priced about HK$300++ and above. U won't mixed up.

I suggest u roam around the Golden Computer Centre, if cannot find, then go to Wanchai side. :)

ok ... 300 ++

exchange rate 4.43

so its around 67 bucks ... waaa ...

Status
Not open for further replies.