xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

fotoudavid

Mar 11, 2005
regarding the above, i saw that there are chances of getting 3 rings of death, i wonder all sets will kena, just sooner or later rite???

dun ask me go HWZ, i hate that place.

go bob.com.sg

the most active local xbox forum in singapore. From my personal experience with a launch set, YES, it is very likely you get ROD.

but I heard MS found the issue and fixed it so for newer sets :dunno:

Mine was attacked by the ROD a year after I bought the set. Purchased a replacement set a month ago (Warranty over). Recently, received a call from Microsoft that they will refund the among I paid for the replacement set. :)

old or new, they will happen eventually.... it's a design flaw on the heat dissipation....

I am on my third set after two occurences of the RODs. Just keep your 360 as well ventilated as possible and you might be spared. Last time I went to return the queues were just horrible.

i got ROD earlier this year. went funan to exchange, after a bout of email exchanges wif the MS ppl.

so far so good

So far no ROD for me, but one of the exhaust fan is not working properly, causing overheating. Going to change my set tomorrow. Just keep your 360 well ventilated and you'll be fine. The games are worth it getting a xbox.

I am on my third set after two occurences of the RODs. Just keep your 360 as well ventilated as possible and you might be spared. Last time I went to return the queues were just horrible.

yeah. nowadays i put the living room fan blowing at it when i play games.

Status
Not open for further replies.