Xbox 360 woes

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastwest

Sep 20, 2006
My Xbox 360 just died...yes, I have the curse of three red lights on the "Circle of Light" on the front of the console. From reading the Xbox forums in the US it seems to be a common problem there so wondering if any other CSers have suffered the curse of the three red lights?

Microsoft have agreed to replace it but they don't have a replacement for me until Oct 23rd!! WTF! This is Singapore, I could go to any number of shops and buy one. Yet Microsoft don't have stock. Either that or they are having to replace so many. Oh well...no games for me for a couple of weeks.

Haven't touched my XBox360 in 2wks.

Well, wait for the replacement then. It wun kill u if u dun have games to play for the next 2wks.

Haven't touched my XBox360 in 2wks.

Well, wait for the replacement then. It wun kill u if u dun have games to play for the next 2wks.

so tonight i can collect your xbox360 from you ? :devil: :bsmilie:

after i get the xbox360, i lend u my old xbox lor :bsmilie:

i have a gba, my hubby just gotten me a PSP. now im thinking whether to get Ps3 or this xbox360 leh :think: old xbox not many games to play with me.. :kok:

i have a gba, my hubby just gotten me a PSP. now im thinking whether to get Ps3 or this xbox360 leh :think: old xbox not many games to play with me.. :kok:

i dont play games on old xbox, only use it to watch Xvid videos :sweatsm:

think PS3 will have a wider range of games compared to Xbox. B B B ! :thumbsup:

casey, yeah i want to buy this weekend ;p
Errz, yeah the game got pretty high rating. it's SO real omg ;p graphics are decent, time to hit the shops :)

thanks guys...rub it in....

only 2 weeks, grab your camera, go out and shoot !

thanks guys...rub it in....

oi, where got ? chill lah. when my pc kaboom last year and had to wait 2 weeks also, i got stuck to my pathetic gba with few games i already completed so i decided to buy more gba's games and got happy with playing the new ones.

time to snare ppl with your cams :)

I'm always shooting so Xbox was a way of chilling out...oh well, got Lost Season 2 to get through on DVD :)

caseytan said:
so tonight i can collect your xbox360 from you ?
:sticktong

Din touch doesn't mean I'm selling it. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.