X-Men2 tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsystem

Aug 1, 2002
Woodlands
web.singnet.com.sg
Any X-men fans here going for X-men2 super-sneak preview tonight?

This post is not in anyway meant to be a `show-off' post or a teaser post. Just want to see if anyone else from this forum will be going for the show tonight!

If there are.... are you sharing the same excitment as I am right now? (dying to leave office and ditching everything aside) :D

Larry

Apr 25, 2002
singapore
www.larryloh.com
sigh.... i would have LOVED to go for this, except i already got tickets for Film Fest (War Photog & City of God - both photogr type movies).

good for you... enjoy the show!!! sure to be a blast. :thumbsup:

tsystem

Aug 1, 2002
Woodlands
web.singnet.com.sg
At Long last..... the past few hours have been dreadfully long....

The time has come for me to ditch everything aside! 5more mins before I leave all my worries behind for that POwerpacked movie I've been waiting for.......

Off I goooooooooooooo ;)

tsystem

Aug 1, 2002
Woodlands
web.singnet.com.sg
Man...... X-men2 was superb! Way KewL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, Matrix reloaded is a must-watch. The Matrix-Reloaded trailer I saw when I went for the movie `My little eye' was :eek: . Btw, pls do not go watch `My little eye'. <--> IT SUCKS to the CORE!

Jethro

Jan 20, 2002
Visit site
Yes I was at the Xmen2 Preview. I like the show. Also saw many TCS artistes there too.:bsmilie:

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
Planet Nikon
The show was just too kewl. :) About 2 hours long. Yep, there should be a X-3 coming up after this.

The part about magneto and the security guard was a pretty kewl idea. *don't want to spoil for the rest*

:p

tsystem

Aug 1, 2002
Woodlands
web.singnet.com.sg
Shiok huh. Anyways, no amount of spoilers will spoil the movie for anyone lah....its all in the comics already.

X-men3 will introduce Jean Grey as Phoenix...... :D

maddog

Feb 13, 2002
Alexandra
maddog.clubsnap.org
the first scene(nightcrawler at the white house) was the best. but i found the end to be a bit draggy. not impressed with the XJet. overall an outstanding sequel.

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
Planet Nikon
And the intrigue for wolverine to find out more yet here and there kena stopped... heehee...

The end of the show slightly too draggy on the Jean part, too 'dramatic'

:| but oh well.... :D X-3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom