X-box: How much ah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gymrat76

May 10, 2004
Am contemplating recontracting for a 2 year broadband plan with Starhub, and they're offering me an Xbox (crystal edition) free with the contract. Wanna see how much the street price of the Xbox is, to see if its worth it to get this package... thanks :)

Gymrat76 said:
Am contemplating recontracting for a 2 year broadband plan with Starhub, and they're offering me an Xbox (crystal edition) free with the contract. Wanna see how much the street price of the Xbox is, to see if its worth it to get this package... thanks :)

3 Package that I know of (at least valid then two weeks back):
1. 288 (Black X Box + 1 controller)
2. 328 (Green X Box + 1 controller + 2 games (Crimson Skies + Gotham racing 2))
3. 358 (Black X Box + 1 controller + 1 modem (for SCV) + 1 X box live + 3 old games (Halo, tetris, Starwar) + 2 months subscription for cable (the non unlimited one))

In Tang they actually add 6% rebate for Citibank card holder + 40 dollar voucher for XBOX accesories.

PS: The SCV offer will require you to buy cable modem if you register for MAXONLINE 1500.

What's the score with modification???

Already called up to ask: Since mine is a recontract, I'm only entitled to getting one crystal LE Xbox with 1 controller. No free games bundled.. anyway, took the plunge and signed up for another 2 years...

Phildate said:
What's the score with modification???

It won't come modded. But it will cost somewhere from $100-150. I read from the papers that modding will be made illegal soon i.e. shops aren't alllowed to mod for you.

It won't come modded. But it will cost somewhere from $100-150. I read from the papers that modding will be made illegal soon i.e. shops aren't alllowed to mod for you.

I heard that too from a shop that was selling a crystal X-Box (fully mod for games and multi-region DVDs) + 2 controllers + 3 games for $500.

Status
Not open for further replies.