WWE : Eddie Guerrero passes away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really shock that's he gone. Remember the early days when he's body isn't tat fit, then all the sudden, big n beef up. You still can catch WWE on cable ch 24, but not too sure of the time slot. R.I.P.

Adam Goi said:
Just watched him on WWE Smackdown just moments ago ... he was so alive ... haiz ... :cry:

Still can watch the repeat on Sat if Ch22 showing. SG's WWE programming is about 2-3 weeks behind US. So maybe next week still can catch him performing.

have always love WWE. It's so unfortunate and sad that this has happened at the prime of his career... May he rest in peace.

Tonite's episode of RAW about eddie. Showing now on ch22.

acidbyte said:
Yeap. Watching now..a touching RAW indeed. Will SMACKDOWN be doing the same thing tomorrow evening?

Similar. HHH will wrestle Beniot in a match. Watch tomorrow's SD as well. Batista will make his entrance in a lowrider with his champ belt on the hood.

Just watched. :confused: Oooooooooo........

Batista and Big Show really cried freely sia. 2 big animal....never tot they are the more emotional ones.

The Beniot and HHH one is quite touching.

Then I have to wait till this sat for Channel 5 to show it.

Venom81 said:
Then I have to wait till this sat for Channel 5 to show it.

Sorry to ask. What time ah?:dunno: Have not been watching for quite some time already...:think:

afbug said:
Just watched. :confused: Oooooooooo........

Batista and Big Show really cried freely sia. 2 big animal....never tot they are the more emotional ones.

The Beniot and HHH one is quite touching.

Indeed the HHH/Beniot match was one of the more touching matches.

idd9mw.jpg

God Bless You, Eddie.

tincup said:
Do u all realise that a lot of them died from heart attacks? At very young age too...

Well, that's the sacrifices they've made in this entertainment arena.:( Very short life span to some of them (I think).:think:

Last time Bottomline and Afterburn's tribute to Eddie was great. :thumbsup: No more lie, cheat and steal.

Status
Not open for further replies.