WWE: Chris Benoit dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Sad. Most of my favourite wrestlers are dead already. Now left Kurt Angle.

Kurt is doing fine at TNA, he is now a Heavyweight champion at TNA btw.. :)

He's good with his job. He'll be a champion anywhere he go. I still remember his rivalry with benoit. :thumbsup: best of the best show WWE ever put up!

Managed to catch benoit vs lesnar match in indoor stadium afew years ago. first and last time I see him in person....:(

benoit is one of my all time favourite wrestler.

wat a sad end to his life.

eh...I hate to be a wet blanket but you fans do know westling is not real that's one thing .....and the fact that evidence are mounting now that Benoit killed his wife and son before ending his own life. what can you say about someone like that?

wrestling is not real, of course, but the stunts are real. Try jumping off the ring and hit the floor. That hurts even if its planned. Benoit is a great performer in his job. I respect him for doing his best in his job. There's not many in the trade that can do the stuff he do that well.

Don't say bad things about dead people. Everyone have problems, its sad he decided to ends it this way. Anyway, those are just speculations.

eh...I hate to be a wet blanket but you fans do know westling is not real that's one thing .....and the fact that evidence are mounting now that Benoit killed his wife and son before ending his own life. what can you say about someone like that?

who cares if its not real? its entertainment and i enjoy it.

everyone has their own set of problems, or the lack of. i chose to remember benoit, not as a murder suspect but a wrestler who gave his all for the entertainment industry.

first was Eddie, then now him.
wonder what made him do it.

in terms of the style of wrestling, eddie and him were probably one of the best from the old school days...

Sad to see him dead.

No more rapid wolverine. :sweat:

first was Eddie, then now him.
wonder what made him do it.

in terms of the style of wrestling, eddie and him were probably one of the best from the old school days...

Yah, the new generation wrestlers dun have very solid and technical ones.

It's fake all along n we all knew it, tat's y it's call WWE not WWF anymore. U mean u dun knw? It's not easy to perform/plan something much more entertaining than channel 8 drama on going for so many many years.............

Anyway, three life gone.....whenever's the reason, it's a sad thing.

his entire family is dead! how come.. someone murdered them?

Wait! Isnt He Supposed To Come To Sg? Power98 Got Some Promo Of Him Going To Bugis Junction!!!

Okie. It seems that they also redo the webpage of the promo, he's no longer coming already.

RIP.

Sad to see such a great athelete left.:cry:
RIP. Chris Benoit.

Status
Not open for further replies.