WTSell: Video Cameras - Creative Vado (Pocket Video Cam)

Status
Not open for further replies.

km1980

Deregistered
Sep 30, 2007
Jurong
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Video Cameras
Equipment Brand: Creative
Equipment Model: Vado (Pocket Video Cam)
Price (S$): $60
Description:
Hi, I'm selling a Creative Vado, grey colour pocket video cam.
See this site for more info about the cam at only $60:
http://sg.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=833&subcategory=834&product=17761&listby=

See pics I took of this video cam:
vado-1.jpg

vado-2.jpg

Slim and light-weight, good video quality, 2" LCD screen, 2GB built-in memory for 2 hours of recording, build-in USB cable for easy transferring of videos and charging of batt from computer, 2x digital zoom.

Reason for selling is because I'm not using it at all. Was feeling curious about pocket video cam so I bought it when Creative release it. Up till date, I only use it to shoot less than 80 videos (from the 'video-counts' on the file name of video). Box already threw away, receipt lost already. But video cam body in very excellent condition, most of the time, this video cam is sleeping inside a small pouch, zero scratches on it.

Contact Number: 8388 3308 (SMS if I'm busy to answer)
Email Address: bennykm@hotmail.com

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 10
Warranty Status: Finished

Additional Comments:
Meet up only at Jurong Point or Boon Lay MRT station for testing of pocket video cam.

Sorry, there's some typing error at the beginning of the description where I wrote: "See this site for more info about the cam at only $60".
It should be: "See this site for more info about the cam, and I'm selling it at only $60."

SOLD. Admin pls close thread. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.