WTSell: TripodHead - Really Right Stuff RRS BH-40 with Choice of Clamps

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-man

Mar 2, 2006
My House
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: TripodHead
Equipment Brand: Really Right Stuff
Equipment Model: RRS BH-40 with Choice of Clamps
Price (S$): 420
Description:
I have a BH40 ballhead that I no longer use, after switching to an Arcaswiss D4m, so I might as well sell it. Bought in May 2015, so only slightly more than a year old.

No dings, dents, deep scratches on the ballhead. Only very light user marks on the base of the ballhead, see pics below. Always covered with the supplied pouch when not in use.

I am offering something a little different here. You have a choice of 2 different clamps. Either the full-sized screw knob clamp with bubble level, or the lever release clamp that is more compact, without the bubble level (see images below).

The one with lever release is more compact, and suited to those who use RRS plates as it's a sure fit. If you do not use an RRS plate, it should still work, but it is better to get the screw knob clamp version.

I only have ONE ballhead, and you choose if you want the lever release or screw knob version. Or get both clamps and the ballhead for $480

This is the newer BH40, with only one drop notch. There are other improvements such as more positions for the T-handle (the larger main release knob), and greater weight bearing. I have owned both and personally prefer this over the older version.

Either way, you are getting a darn good deal for this ballhead, which before GST and shipping, cost me US$375. After everything, it was about $600 brand new.

Deal in the east (Bedok South/Central or Simei MRT). Other locations will be in town (weekdays only, Bugis/Waterloo Street area) subject to mutual agreement.

PM me with your contact details AND choice of clamp if you are keen and agree to the price. Or let me know I can bring both clamps for you to try out.

2uggal4.jpg

Ballhead with lever release clamp, pouch and box. Inside are the instructions and an allen key.

wcika0.jpg

Ballhead with B2-40-LR compact lever release clamp (no bubble level on clamp)

ok0aht.jpg

Newer model with single drop notch. The T-shaped main locking knob has much more positions than the previous model.

350jqew.jpg

Underside with usual user marks.

28qwwte.jpg

Choose either clamps, each one comes with their own 1/4'-20 screw. Or get both + the ballhead for $480.

Condition of Item: 10
Warranty Status: Test all you want

Package/Accessories/Extras:
BH40 ballhead with choice of compact lever release clamp (B2-40-LR) or full sized screw knob clamp (B2-Pro II)
Allen key
Supplied pouch
Box
Instruction manual

Ballhead reserved for viewing!

Ballhead sold to a nice gentleman!

Status
Not open for further replies.