WTSell: Tripod - Other Neewer 50cm Portable Compact Mini Tripod with 360 Degree Ball Head, Cond 9, nearly new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mncsnap

Feb 5, 2009
Singapore
www.moluminary.com
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Tripod

Brand: Other

Short Description: Neewer 50cm Portable Compact Mini Tripod with 360 Degree Ball Head, Cond 9, nearly new.

Price (S$): 75

Condition of Item(s): 9

Detailed Description:
Condition Rated 9 but nearly new because I didn't get to use this much. Bought this for 2 purposes, to get very low angle Landscape shots and for Macro.

This is an extremely portable tripod with a capable ball head, that fits inside the bag or cargo pockets, and can be used in locations where it's not easy to use a regular-sized tripod. Selling because I hardly get to shoot macro or landscapes.

Excellent choice for taking low angle shots of static display aircrafts during the upcoming Airshow.

Very sturdy and I had mounted Sony A7 series bodies with 16-35 GM lens without any shake.

Tripod with Ballhead and packaging
Load Capacity: 5 kg
Maximum Working Height: 50 cm
Minimum Working Height: 13.5 cm
Materials: Aluminium Alloy
QR: 1/4 inches Quick Release Plate for DSLR, Mirrorless or Video.
Leg Sections: 5
Leg Lock Type: Twist Lock
Feet: Non-slip Rubber Feet
Independent Leg Spread: Yes with 3 different easy setup positions

Viewing preferably at Tampines, after office hour, but will try to accommodate a convenient time for the buyer.
No obligation to buy upon viewing, unless you are fully satisfied.

Thank you.

Name: Mohamed

Phone Number:

An image from the web. Very good quality tripod for low angle shots and desk level video, etc...

Item sold. Gratitude to the Gentleman who waited patiently until I could make a quick gateway from the office call. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.