WTSell: SLR - Nikon Nikon F5 - Reduced price to clear

Status
Not open for further replies.

IllidanStorm

Deregistered
Oct 4, 2007
www.flickr.com
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: SLR
Equipment Brand: Nikon
Equipment Model: Nikon F5 - Reduced price to clear
Price (S$): 420
Description:
Have a good functioning F5 for sale.. The camera work great without any problem at all. Only that the exterior is not in good condition, there are scratches on the bottom of the camera, and the rubber on the grip is a little loose. However, these doesn't affect you to take good pictures.

The shutter of F5 is proved to last up to 1 million count. I don't believe a DSLR can last that long..

Ken Rockwell on F5:
"The F5 was the last Nikon film camera designed for professional news and sports photography. The F6 replaces it as of 2005, however since 35mm film has been replaced by digital the F6 is intended more to fill the need of the few rich amateurs who also bought the F5. Pro news and sports photographers today shoot digital for print. Film is great for quality, but too cumbersome for journalism when digital today is good enough.

Canon contract photographer and factory spokesmodel Arthur Morris told us the Nikon F5 was the world's best camera in person in January 2001. If someone that Canon spiffs to push Canon cameras tell you this, you ought to believe him. The F5 is also extremely durable. I read a story about one with over a million exposures on it."

Some pictures of the camera:

Also, my other items:
SLR - Nikon FM3a (chrome version)
SLR - Nikon Nikon F5 - Reduced price to clear
SLR - Nikon Nikon FG (with grip) and 50mm f/1.8
Lens - Nikon Nikon 200mm f/4 MICRO IF AIS lens at any reasonable price you offer
Nikon 55mm f/2.8 Micro Lens in near mint condition
Nikon 28mm f/2.8 AIS (CRC version)
Lens - Nikon 55mm f/1.2 Ai'd fast deal

Contact Number: 81979597

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 9
Warranty Status: 2 weeks from me (money back)

Status
Not open for further replies.