WTSell: SLR - Nikon FE2 (Titanium shutter), MD12 & 28mm F/3.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nizz

Jun 7, 2004
Tampines
www.nizanharon.com
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: SLR
Equipment Brand: Nikon
Equipment Model: FE2 (Titanium shutter), MD12 & 28mm F/3.5
Price (S$): Please see breakdown
Description:
Hi all

I'm sorry to have to close the other thread, as I need to make some changes...and in order to avoid any confusion, I'm starting another thread. I hope I'm not going against any CS rules & regulations.

Anyway, I've had a closer look at the stuff for sale, and I'm revising the individual item's prices.

FE2 body description:
Body: Chrome
Exterior condition: 8 out of 10. No dings. Only brassing, which is expected for something this old.
Internal workings: 10 out of 10.
Asking price: $280

MD12 description:
Exterior condition: 7 out of 10. No dents whatsoever, but looks really used.
Internal workings: 9 out of 10 (but I've not used it for a very very long time...batteries were not left inside). I'm giving it a 9 not because there's any problems with it, but rather because it is old...so I'm sure it's not working as well as it did when it was brand new.
Asking price: $80

28mm F/3.5 description:
Exterior condition: 8 out of 10.
Internal workings: 9 out of 10. Smooth focus ring movement. Slight dust inside, but that's normal and expected....does not affect image. Giving it a 9 for the same reason as stated above for MD12. This lens should be an AIS, but I'm no expert in identifying the differences. And I never bothered.
Asking price: I'm not familiar with the market price for this, so PLEASE OFFER A REASONABLE PRICE, and it may be yours. I don't have a need for this lens, and I'm not into keeping something I don't use.

Off-loading to make space in dry cabinet.

Thanks for reading!

Contact Number: 92397767
Email Address: mnizanh@yahoo.com

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 8
Warranty Status: N.A.

Additional Comments:
See images below.

DSC_0104.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

DSC_0109.jpg

DSC_0110.jpg

DSC_0111.jpg

Hi all

MD12 & 28mm f/3.5 has been sold.

Only FE2 body left. Pls sms me if you're interested in it.

Cheers

Nizz

The FE2 is still available.

As I need to clear the cabinet, I'm willing to listen to any reasonable offers above $200.

Cheers...

Nizz

Status
Not open for further replies.