WTSell: SLR - Minolta XD-11 (with pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jchangcc

Jan 10, 2005
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: SLR
Equipment Brand: Minolta
Equipment Model: XD-11 (with pictures)
Price (S$): 430
Description:
This XD-11 is the US version of the XD-7, a Minolta flagship camera during it's days, and one of the last modern classic Minolta with all-metal body. It's the first model featuring the bright Acute Matte focusing screen. It's also the first multi-mode Minolta with Shutter, Aperture and Manual modes.

For a 40+ year old camera, the body is in remarkably good condition. There are no dings or brassing, just light user marks and a few light scratches barely noticeable on the baseplate. There is only slight shrinkage of the leatherette. Overall, I would rate the body a 9. It is in good working condition, there is a dark spot on the viewfinder, which has no effect on the image. Light and mirror foams have just been replaced a month ago.

I'm selling this as a set (see picture below), which includes:
1. Minolta XD-11 body
2. Auto Winder D with case (in very good cosmetic condition)
3. Auto 200X flash with wide panel adapter and case (battery cover is loose without batteries)
4. MD Rokkor-X 50mm f1.4 lens with Hoya UV filter and rear cap
5. MD Minolta Celtic 35mm f2.8 lens with front and rear caps
6. MD Tele Rokkor-X 135mm f2.8 with front and rear caps (Note: There is a stain mark and some scratches on the rear-most element. This was the condition when it was given to me years ago. I have used it many times but cannot detect any image quality degradation. However, it may appear under certain circumstances. You may view the stain and scratches at: http://gallery.clubsnap.com/showphoto.php/photo/198663/title/minolta-xd11135mm-2-8-stain/cat/500)
7. Original strap
8. Manual.

Click images below to enlarge.

Contact Number: Nine 8 Five Triple 2 Three One

Condition of Item: 9
Warranty Status: Nil

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Comes with batteries for body only.

Additional Comments:
Please SMS me to arrange for viewing at Tiong Bahru area if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.