WTSell: SLR - Canon F-1 (1st Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukikaze26

Dec 2, 2005
East
www.spadeaho.com
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: SLR
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: F-1 (1st Version)
Price (S$): Pls offer
Description:
Hi all,

Need to clear my cabinet to make room for lenses... I have a full SLR kit system for a Canon F-1 (1st version), comes with the hard to find Finder Illuminator F (lights up viewfinder for night shooting), Power Winder F, Flash Coupler D & a spare normal Prism Finder.

Camera's cosmetic condition is 8 with brassing at usual corner & strap spots, accessories all in condition 10. Otherwise everything works perfectly.

Will throw in a 50mm f1.8 lens if I get a reasonable price, just looking to clear space, not looking to sell it for profit. If you're a student and looking into picking up film photography, price is negotiable.

PM me if interested, thanks.

Cheers & Happy CNY!

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 9
Warranty Status: 1 week personal

Just to save everyone the fuss of askin for 'best price'... I got this at close to 800 a year ago, and looking to sell everything at 600, slightly negotiable if u're seriously keen and even more if you're a student. Tks =)

Bringing the price down to $500 to facilitate quick sale, 1st to answer with a PM gets it! =)

Have already brought the set with me to office today, so if anyone wishes to see it tonight, let me know. Tks =)

A look at what you will be getting:

4363588735_44cedd0efb_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.