Name: Xin

Phone Number:
91eight nine two zero11

20190223_161300.jpg

20190223_161339.jpg

20190223_161248.jpg

20190223_161344.jpg

20190223_161407.jpg

As shown on picture above, there are multiple bright marks on the black chrome of the top and bottom plate.

NOTE that there is a very light dent on the left side, just above the strap lug.
NOTE that the sync connector for bulk flash is missing,

However, shutter speeds are accurate and the rangefinder patch is as good as, if not better, than my MP.
Shutter curtains are clean and light-tight.
Take note

As shown on pictures above, there are multiple bright marks on the black chrome of the top and bottom plates.

NOTE that there is a very light dent on the winder side, just above the strap lug.
NOTE that the sync connector for bulb (M) is missing,

However, shutter speeds are accurate and the rangefinder patch is as good as, if not better, than my MP.

Price is negotiable but not much I am aftraid (if I don''t get back to you within an hours, it means I am not keen to negotiate with you further, sorry).

As shown on pictures above, there are multiple bright marks on the black chrome of the top and bottom plates.

NOTE that there is a very light dent on the winder side, just above the strap lug.
NOTE that the sync connector for bulb (M) is missing,

Price is negotiable but not much I am aftraid (if I don''t get back to you within an hour, it means I am not keen to negotiate with you further, sorry).

Bump.

Up...

Up.

Still available.

Bump.

Bump bump

Up

Bump

Up

Bump

Up

Up