WTSell: Rangefinder - Leica M4-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elec35GS

Aug 6, 2008
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Rangefinder
Equipment Brand: Leica
Equipment Model: M4-2
Price (S$): offer?
Description:
Hi i have a leica m4-2 for sale recently had an overhaul done by Mr Tay of De. Camera consultant. Changed the leatherette as well viewfinder cleaned.It has some paint wear as well as a minor ding on the top right corner. would be willing to listen to offers but not low ball prices as well. Spent quite abit of money restoring what i could restore. Would decide to keep if i cant get any decent offers.
Have a set of lenses to sell as well, hopefull someone takes the full set.

1) voigtlander 35mm F2.5 PII lens bought last year around october rarely used. glass and optics 10/10 very good condition

2) Leica 50mm F2 summicron LTM thread comes with m mount adaptor. glass has cleaning marks but the coating is still good. aperture ring clicks no oil in the blades. However there is a dust near the rear element which i dont know how it got there. DOnt affect photos though.
would rate it 6-7/10

3) minolta M-rokkor 90mm F4 has some very minor paint wear on the focusing ring(very very minor) aperture ring clicks, no oil on the blades glass perfect. 10/10

all lenses come with 3rd party hoods. will try to post pics soon. Thank you for your time

Contact Number: 97688023

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 7
Warranty Status: -

Additional Comments:
would like to see if i can get offers for the whole set or hopefully i can sell all the items idividually as well, if offers are not very good then i will carry on using it for myself.

well i dont mean to cause any inconvenience but imageshack seems to take forver to upload a few pictures. I have posted them on my flick i hope those interested and made enquires could view my items from my flickr.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29392307@N02/

anyway thank you to those who enquired but i would like to mention that if i shud be selling i would want to sell all 4 items and not leave any lenses behind. :cry: the reason for my sale is that i could be moving to digital and may need some funding for it. It would be costly for me if i were to sell one or two of the items only to repurchase them again. Thus thank you for your time in viewing my items

regards,
Gene

bump thread up

you know mebbe i didnt state this in my previous threads, but please no low balling. At those prices im better off keeping them. Im not desperate to sell the items neither am i in need of money so please.. reasonable offers only

Status
Not open for further replies.