WTSell: Rangefinder - Leica M10-P SAFARI EDITION.

adamdewilde

Jul 11, 2007
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Rangefinder

Brand: Leica

Short Description: M10-P SAFARI EDITION.

Price (S$): $11,000

Condition of Item(s): Mint

Detailed Description:
Bought on impulse.. Not sure if I wanna use, but if I use it I'll probably not sell it for a while as I'll be buying a silver lens or two to use with it (though my wife and friend has tried to convince me the camera is cool with a black lens too). But yeah if I invest in a silver lens or two I'll just keep it for quite a while.

Buy with the special edition 50 lux black chrome and I'll give a slight price break since I think that would be a good combo!!

Otherwise don't buy and I'll be forced to use it ;)

Just so you all know I tested it at the shop and it's perfectly aligned RF wise. Also it comes with the two year warranty AD (so accepted worldwide or in Singapore) minus of course the just over one week it's been with me (yes I have that much self control not to use it).

If the mods deem this inappropriate they can delete, but the intention wasn't to resell it was just an impulse buy because I'm getting the green iPhone and also I just bought a nice green rain/outer ski layer jacket hahahah green is in right now guys!

Name: Adam

Email:
-

Tempted to use this... Will probably wait till the weekend and if nobody wants to buy I'm gonna use it :D

Didn't buy a silver lens yet.. Still new in box. But I'll get around to using it if nobody buys.

$10,750

UP... Still haven't used.

$10,500 NEW!! TBH at this price I might start using the camera.

$10,500 still new but the temptation to use it is growing.

$10,500.

$10,300

$10,200 - at this price I'm gonna start taking it out for walks :D

$10,000 (took it out once to play so consider "used").

UP... $10,000

$10,000 - at this price I've taken it out a few times around town.. Still mint, not brand new though since I've now used it.

UP... Sold the M10-D so this is my only digital M right now so price won't be moving from 10k for those who asked.

Used this body a bit, still in almost new condition. Asking $10,000 no need to sell cheaper since right now it's the only M digital I have.

UP.... Asking $10,000 but will entertain slight discounts or maybe toss in a spare battery if I like you.

$9,800 for the full box set.