WTSell: Rangefinder - Leica LEICA M9-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

ykc2011

Jul 7, 2011
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Rangefinder
Equipment Brand: Leica
Equipment Model: LEICA M9-P
Price (S$): 4500
Description:
I'm looking to sell my beloved Leica M9-P (silver) with a shutter count of 6561. This camera has been lightly used and well cared for, always stored in a dry-box when not in use. There are no dings/dents, only perhaps some light user marks visible under strong light and upon close inspection. Rangefinder is in perfect alignment. You may follow this link to take a look at photos for greater detail.

https://goo.gl/photos/fL4u3m2eQH8T28yy8

The camera comes with full box, user manual, warranty certificates, charger, and 2 batteries. The sensor was replaced by Leica in June 2014, and as you may know, Leica provides lifetime warranty on the CCD sensor for all M9 cameras, regardless of age.

Looking at a reasonable sale price of $4500. Lowballers, forgive me if I don't reply.
Please contact me at 983434-six-8 for any questions or if you require more photos to make a decision.

I would prefer to deal in the Ang Mo Kio/Yio Chu Kang area during lunchtime or in the evenings, or at a mutually agreeable time/place that's prearranged. Thank you.

Condition of Item: 9
Warranty Status: Test to your satisfaction

Status
Not open for further replies.