• Crafting with Filters - by Jon Chiang Saturday, 22th Dec @ Funan Showsuite 1:30pm to 3:30pm. Visit this thread for more information.

WTSell: Rangefinder - Leica Leica M Monochrom Ralph Gibson Special Edition Set - Brand new with new

Far far away

Jun 30, 2008
Far far away...
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Rangefinder

Brand: Leica

Short Description: Leica M Monochrom Ralph Gibson Special Edition Set - Brand new with new CCD sensor

Price (S$): 25,000

Condition of Item(s): Mint

Detailed Description:
Hi All,

Up for sale is a limited Leica M Monochrom "Ralph Gibson" Special Edition Set.

Created to celebrate the legendary Black & White Art Photographer Ralph Gibson. Only 35 sets were made and it was sold out in "5 minutes" when it was introduced in 2014.

The limited edition model have Gibson’s name embossed on the top plate and comes with a special Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 lens. Included in the package is Gibson's latest "Mono" book, a signed print, special bag and all this is offered in an exclusive gift box. This current set is edition number 11 of 35.

This set is brand new and never used. CCD sensor was changed to the new corrosion free sensor with documents to prove. Full box set with all accessories and documentations intact.

A quick check on the internet shows 2 sets put up for sale, one for 23,000 Euros and the other for 24,000 Euros. I believe my price at 25,000 Singapore dollars is more than reasonable. Ready for collection in Singapore.

PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

Name: FFA

Phone Number:

Email:
farfaraway@live.com.sg

Top Bottom