WTSell: Rangefinder - fed 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

isaac12345

Aug 25, 2009
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Rangefinder
Equipment Brand: fed
Equipment Model: 2
Price (S$): 100 (neg)
Description:
selling the russian fed 2 rangefinder with industar 55mm f2.8 L/D lens (40.5mm tiffen filter attached).

cosmetic wise not shiny new, because this camera is at least 50 over years old.. but for something that old the cosmetics are actually very good, a bit of brassing (to be expected), but no rust at all.

functionality wise the camera is perfect. shutter speeds all accurate, viewfinder coupled. lens coating all there, no scratches no fungus no haze.

the fed 2 is a russian leica copy.. i bought it to appreciate its mechanical nature, and its engineering. it is nothing compared to the real leica, but for such a small fraction of the original's price, this rangefinder is an antique that is worth observing. its intricate engineering is very fascinating to the eye that appreciates it. a very nice piece of engineering to appreciate first hand.

selling at 100 as i am bundling in a mint 40.5mm tiffen filter (worth $25). but as i am selling to raise funds for another purchase so i am negotiable, esp for quick, convenient deals.

am also letting go some 35mm films:

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=839384

will no longer need them as i am selling this camera, so if you buy both my fed 2 and the films as a bundle, for convenience i am willing to lower price much further

do sms to discuss.

Contact Number: 97921702

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 8
Warranty Status: -

film are sold, fed 2 still available, open to negotiable offers..

hi,

to the buyer of my fed 2 that i have agreed to meet tmr to deal, if you do see this, please drop me an sms again as i have lost your contact. paiseh.

meeting to deal still on same time same place tmr so no worries. just drop me a contact. thanks

sold, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.