WTSell: Others - Sekonic Sekonic 758DR

Status
Not open for further replies.

plsoong

Jan 31, 2003
Visit site
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Others
Equipment Brand: Sekonic
Equipment Model: Sekonic 758DR
Price (S$): 750 (negotiable)
Description:
Mint condition Sekonic 758DR lightmeter with 1 degree spotmeter for sale by 18th August 2009.

Bought on 31 August 2009. Reason for sale:-

I was unable to use the CE version of this TOP OF THE END lightmeter with 4 of my FCC version pocketwizards. I found it the hard way.......CE frequency and FCC frequency do not communicate with each other....hence CE talks only with CE and FCC only talks with FCC. In this case, the choice was clear that i had to sell my CE version Lightmeter (DESPITE it being bought only a few days ago!) than 4 of my pocketwizards (FCC).

So my loss is your gain. I was told that it is being sold for >$850 plus in CP.

This lightmeter is fully programmable and is able to be customed to your DSLR/Digital backs profiling and features remote radio triggering (hence able to trigger CE version pocketwizards or other radio receivers of the same frequency) as well as a 1 degree spot meter with memory banks of recent metering readings, great for Landscapers.

For more details, please do a google search. Its the top of the line lightmeter.....so its only for those who know they need it.

Sigh....I guess I'll have to order the FCC version of this meter from B&H online instead....... :-(

Contact Number: 81789238
Email Address: plsoong@gmail.com

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): Mint
Warranty Status: Full warranty...

Package/Accessories/Extras:
FULL PACKAGE THAT COMES WITH THE BOX INCLUDING THE THICK MANUAL!

Additional Comments:
Please SMS me the number for quick deal or PM me

I MUST sell this by 18th August 2009 as I'm leaving on 19th August 2009 for Germany again.

LOW ballers will be ignored!

Anybody???

need to let it go on 18th August

Status
Not open for further replies.