WTSell: Others - DJI Phantom 3 Pro Phantom 3 professional

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheechee

Sep 22, 2002
Sengkang
Visit site
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Others
Equipment Brand: DJI Phantom 3 Pro
Equipment Model: Phantom 3 professional
Price (S$): 1050
Description:
DJI Phantom 3 Professional

Well maintained.
Reason to sell is because need to clear up extra set else it just sits idle with minimum usage.

With this Price, accessories (4xbatt meant Long hours flying, 3 sets additional propeller will last you really Long... I have been on the original 4 flyers for more than 1 year), you get 4K footages and around 2 hours of non stop flight.
The bag also enable quick and reliable transport, even for overseas custom clearance.

If you are new to this field and looking for an all in one working set drone with 4K footages, do consider this set.
Test flight possible, and if you need a quick guide on points to note while flying drone, we can do a test flight at marina barrage carpark together. (At convenient timing for both)

Sincere sales post with extra thrown in so Please only genuine buyers enquiry.
No Low ballers please.
Contact me at 9 4 5 5 one two 7 3 via WhatsApp if interested.
Open to trade with Fuji lenses eg. 10-24 or 56 prime. Interested pls WhatsApp me.

Set includes:
- DJI Phantom 3 Professional Aircraft
- Remote Controller
- Sun shades for Ipad on remote controller
- 4 x propellers
- 3 extra sets of unopened propellers (I.e 3 x 2 - total 6 propellers)
- 4 Intelligent Flight Battery (1 in Aircraft 3 spares)
- Battery Charger
- Original Box

Accessories:
- Gimbal Clamp (original one that came with it)
- Gimbal front protector (3D printed type) white, which was purchased to enable fast removal and fit
- 16 GB Micro SD (though I would strongly advise to get from shops, additional 64gb fast speed cards which sets you another 60sgd to extend your flying fun)
- Well built Black backpack (divider configurable to fit camera gears or other drones usage in future). Able to fit ipad and/or laptop. Used for overseas travel with phantom and mavic, easily camouflaged as normal camera bag from the outlook.
- Antenna reflector for range extension. Useful for Long range flights.

Others extra(still need to dig out from cabinets, at the moment just treat it as not included in the package. Will throw in if found and price met as extra):
1) Original Dji remote controller strap (black)

Condition of Item: 9
Warranty Status: Nil

Status
Not open for further replies.