WTSell: Other - Other Original wooden Soft Release Button and Hot Shoe Cover from Artisan Obscura (FINAL CALL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff7id

Oct 15, 2008
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Other

Brand: Other

Short Description: Original wooden Soft Release Button and Hot Shoe Cover from Artisan Obscura (FINAL CALL)

Price (S$): stated below

Condition of Item(s): Mint

Detailed Description:
I am selling pristine and original Artisan Obscura accessories:
- Earth Threaded Ivorywood SRB (Soft Release Button), 11mm (small) concave, regular thread, never used, the condition is mint.
- Wild Olive HSC (Hot Shoe Cover), seldom used, the condition is 10 of 10.
First owner.
The original Artisan Obscura box is included.

Price:
- Earth Threaded Ivorywood SRB: S$ 55
- Wild Olive HSC: S$ 35
- S$ 80 only if you buy together

Last time I bought in impulse and reserved them for Fujifilm X-E3, but I have never bought any Fuji X-E mirrorless till now. Hence, I decide to sell them. This soft release button should be compatible with Olympus PEN-F mirrorless, also some 35mm film cameras as well.

Name: Jeff

Phone Number:
message me @ 9-Six-Four-Two -7-Five-Five-0

Picture of my Earth Threaded Ivorywood SRB (Top):

Picture of my Earth Threaded Ivorywood SRB (Bot):

Picture of my Wild Olive HSC (Top):

Picture of my Wild Olive HSC (Bot):

The Soft Release Button and Hot Shoe Cover from Artisan Obscura are still available :D

The Soft Release Button and Hot Shoe Cover from Artisan Obscura are still available :D

The Soft Release Button and Hot Shoe Cover from Artisan Obscura are still available :eek:

The Soft Release Button and Hot Shoe Cover from Artisan Obscura are still available o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.