WTSell: Other - Other NiSi Filter System for Sony 12-24 mm F4 G FE Mount, New condition, $1050

mncsnap

Feb 5, 2009
Singapore
www.moluminary.com
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Other

Brand: Other

Short Description: NiSi Filter System for Sony 12-24 mm F4 G FE Mount, New condition, $1050

Price (S$): 1050

Detailed Description:
Kit Contains;
NiSi S5 150 mm Holder.
NiSi Circular Polarizer
NiSi IR ND64 (Neutral Density) (1.8) 150x150
NiSi IR ND1000 (Neutral Density) (3.0) 150x150
NiSi Natural Night Filter 150x150
NiSi Filter Pouch for Holder and CPL
NiSi Filter Case holding 6 Filters - Faux Leather (purchased additionally)
Boxes and Individual Filter Faux Leather pouches that the filters came in.
Whole complete Kit described above in nearly new condition.

If you have a Sony FE 12-24 F4, this is an excellent addition to the Lens because this filter kit Landscape and Cityscape capabilities to this wonderful Lens.

NiSi is made of high-quality materials and doesn't introduce any colour casts and absolutely no vignetting.

This is also true for Night Filter while filtering halogen night light's ugly yellow cast, NF will introduce a pleasant, but no overpowering magenta tint that adds life back to even dark night skies.

The whole kit was bought on 30th April, 2018 and used about less than 10 times. Therefore, the kit is still in new condition. This is the same for the Filters as well as Pouches. Warranty until April 2019.

While price is slightly negotiable and I'm open to reasonable offers, please do not contact for arguing on the price or comparing this brand of filter to another brand of filters, to get the price reduced. This type of behaviour isn't fair to the seller and eventually not worthwhile to you as a buyer.

** I'm unable to sell individually and will only sell as a kit. Therefore, please refrain from requesting for individual item purchases.

It's possible to store the filters in the filter Case and store it together with the holder in the holder pouch, This makes it for convenient storage and transport. The filter case prevents filters coming in to contact with each other, therefore preventing any damage.

If you are a beginner or an intermediate, this is a very good system to start from and will help you with about 80% of the shots. If you are a Pro, you may expand the kit getting the additionally required filters. The Filter case could accommodate 3 more filters, therefore no cases are required to be purchased.

* Please note that unlike my other, previous sales, this can only be viewed in my Tampines Block.
* Timing is flexible after office hours on weekdays or certain times during weekends.
* I'll be overseas next month, possibly for about 3 weeks, therefore you may contact me earlier if you are interested.
* Please contact me via Whatsapp or Text so I could send you pics.

Thanks a lot for viewing!

Condition of Item(s): 9

Name: Mohamed

Phone Number:
9062 0111

Please contact using the mobile number mentioned above for any questions or to receive pics.
** Please do not respond here. Thank you!

Some shots taken with the Sony 12-24 FE and the Nisi Filter System. It's really worthwhile considering this filter system that'll really bring out the best in 12-24, which is a very sharp and a very capable lens to begin with. I don't get to shoot landscapes regularly but still managed to get these shots using the Nisi Filters on Sony 12-24.

20181102_III5763-HDR.jpg
20180929_III3236_3738394041-HDR.jpg
20180623_III2496_497-HDR.jpg