WTSell: Other - Other Carry Speed Prime FS-PRO Mark III Sling Strap (Condition 8)

mncsnap

Feb 5, 2009
Singapore
www.moluminary.com
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Other

Brand: Other

Short Description: Carry Speed Prime FS-PRO Mark III Sling Strap (Condition 8)

Price (S$): 35

Condition of Item(s): 8

Detailed Description:
Carry Speed is a system that is very similar to Blackrapid straps and very popular due to their comfort and reliability. If you are looking for a strap for a similar purpose and functionality as BRs, Carry Speed is a very cost-effective option, without paying the BR premium.

Comes with the Camera Plate, Shoulder Strap and the Wrist Strap. There's also an additional strap, which I believe is to connect to the Lens, but can't remember the purpose because I haven't used it.

Description taken from Amazon;
"
Carry Speed Prime FS-PRO Mark III Sling Strap for DSLR & Mirrorless Camera Canon Nikon Sony

TRIPOD MOUNTS FRIENDLY: With the Arca-Swiss ready F-2 foldable mounting plate, it can be attached to a tripod
without removing or changing the plate from the camera.

OFFSET HANGING DESIGN: Vertical grip-friendly, and multiple tripod mounts. Arca-Swiss tripod ready.

STAINLESS STEEL BALLHEAD CONNECTOR, Never scratch camera body

ULTRA WIDE SHOULDER PAD: all grip, non-slip, and detachable ultra wide neoprene shoulder pad fits perfectly
around the shoulder for constantly using and traveling. The

UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with any DSLR and mirrorless Camera with a standard ¼” tripod stud screw.
(Includes: CANON EOS Rebel R RP 5D4 5D3 7D MK II 6D2 6D 1D X MK III 90D 80D 70D 60D T7 T6i T6s T5i T4i T3i
T3 T2i T1i XT XTi XSi SL1, Nikon D5 D4s Df D850 D810 D7100 D7000 D5200 D5100 D5000 D3300 D3200 D3100 D3000
D90 D80, SONY A9 II A7 IV A7 III A7 II A7R IV A7R III A7R II and so on).
"

Whatsapp is preferred, but you may text too. Viewing in Tampines, however meeting time is flexible.

Name: Mohamed

Phone Number: