Jul 26, 2017
Singapore
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Mirrorless

Brand: Sony

Short Description: WTSell Sony A7Riii (A7RM3) Body Only - SGD 3,300

Price (S$): 3,300

Detailed Description:
Selling pre-loved A7Riii. Current still under local warranty until 13 Mar 2019 (bought on 14 Dec 2017). Will provide photocopy of the invoice.

Condition: 8/10
I like to be up front with what I sell so that you know what you are buying. This camera had a drop once during a shoot, causing one axis that swivels the screen to bent slightly. Had it bent back with tweezers but in the process caused a scratch on the body behind the screen (rarely seen when using the camera). However, everything still works perfectly. No other marks on the camera other than that. Sensor in extremely good condition. Kept in dry box when not in use.

Usage:
Camera has been used mainly for videos. Hence, shutter count is low.

Reason for selling:
I primarily shoot video and would be getting a body more suited for video. This 42mp beast would be in better hands with a stills photographer

Comes with:
1. Glass screen protector, on since day 1
2. 2 x original Sony NP-FZ100
3. 1 x original Sony NP-FZ100 Charger (single slot)
4. 1 x original Sony neck strap
5. Original box with all the necessary papers

If you wanna see more pictures, drop me a text/whatsapp. Would be happy to send some over. Price is fair in my opinion, taking to factor the drop. Low-ballers can forget it, not in a rush to sell.

Condition of Item(s): 8

Name: Lyon

Phone Number:

Email:
chua.lyon@gmail.com

Reactions: mncsnap
Oops! I forgot to mention that the Sony UHS-II 64gb card is included as well!

Throwing in some pics here for your reference. You can see the scratch that I've mentioned and where the axis was bent, but you can also see that the screen is still working is able to be flipped back into it's place. Other than the scratch and the axis, everything is still tip top.

IMG_1890.JPG
IMG_3120.JPG
IMG_6196.JPG
IMG_8372.JPG
IMG_9808.JPG

Reactions: Fellowlad