alfie

Aug 13, 2004
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Mirrorless

Brand: Sony

Short Description: Sony A7C Silver and 40mm f/2.5G combo deal

Price (S$): 2000

Detailed Description:
Looking for an easy deal, selling my mint Sony a7c in silver, and the SEL40F25G as a bundle.

Both local sets units in 10/10 condition, rarely used outdoors as this has been my webcam during covid period.
Comes with original boxes, usb/charger cables, hoods, caps,etc.

Note: The a7c will come with a black hotshoe cover as i replaced the original ugly white plastic when i got this unit.

Meet up in Punggol MRT

This is a very low price for a very good condition set, no bargains on this combo. Sorry. If I don't get any offers, I will split the items. (I'm also looking for a sony 24mm f/2.8 so we might be able to come up with a deal.) Drop me a whatsapp during sane hours please :)

Condition of Item(s): 10

Name: Elvin

Phone Number:
+65 90404096

Email:

Full transparency - While packing the camera/lens, i found a very minor pain loss on the edge of the lens. (Lower right of the photo) This cant be helped as the lens edge is painted metal and not plastic. I will revise this lens condition to 9/10. (body so far, found no major marks, and still 10/10!) Price for bundle stays the same :p

20231009_152331.jpg

Sold the 40/2.5 seperately. Closing up this thread to create a seperate a7c only thread