Poonjap

Oct 24, 2019
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Mirrorless

Brand: Sony

Short Description: Sony a6000

Price (S$): 450

Detailed Description:
Hi all, for sale is my trusty a6000 body in graphite. In great condition, mainly used for video work and streaming.

External condition I would rate 8.5/10, extremely well kept and maintained. Always stored safely in the dry cabinet when not in use. Freshly sent it for a sensor cleaning and applied a protective carbon fiber skin. Comes with spare eyepieces, 2 batteries, a dual battery charger, and a dummy battery as well.

Full working condition without any issues. Will update to the latest firmware version before the passing on parade.

Also have the E 16-50mm kit lens, 20mm f2.8, and Sigma 16mm f1.4 lenses that I am looking to part with. Take together for a good discount. Makes for an awesome streaming setup.

Non-obligatory testing and viewing can be arranged. Also open to courier or grab delivery at my cost. Please Whatsapp or iMessage me for more photos and information. Thank you.

Condition of Item(s): 9

Name: gracie

Phone Number:

Email:
-

Also open to trades with Sony, Sigma, or Samyang/Rokinon Full-frame lenses. Not particular on condition, please PM!

a6000 body sold.

Still have the following lenses for sale:
Sony 16-50mm Kit Lens: 125
Sony 20mm f2.8 Wide Angle: 225
Sigma 16mm f1.4 Wide Angle: 425
Sony 28-70mm Full-Frame Kit Lens: 250