Dec 24, 2006
SG
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Mirrorless

Brand: Sony

Short Description: Great Travel Camera Deal Sony A7III + FE 28mm F2 Lens

Price (S$): 2800

Detailed Description:
Need a light and great to ravel around camera and lens? Look no further, I have a very light weight and great image quality camera + lens combination for sale. A very handy camera set for overseas travel! This package consists of my excellent condition Sony A7III 24 Megapixels Full frame camera, and the sharp prime lens Sony FE 28mm F2. The combination weight is 850g, which is very light for a full frame camera set up. During my travel, I am able to shoot nice photos of the beautiful sceneries and tourist hotspots with my family, especially during low light situations without the need to use a flash with good acceptable noise level.

One of the BEST DEAL IN THE MARKET! For the price, you be getting:
-1x Sony A7III Camera, its box and its accessories including camera strap and charger. (Condition: 9.5/10). Well protected with LCD screen protector since day 1. No dents or cracks. All functioning well. Shutter count 3057. Warranty till March 2020 from Sony Singapore. Will provide the receipt for your warranty.
-1x Sony FE 28mm F2 Lens with box. Will throw in an UV filter. No more warranty for this lens as I bought it earlier.
-2x Original Sony Batteries. Easily shoot 1000++ photos and more. And this is a very conservative figure.
-2x 16GB SD Cards. One of it is brand new. Two cards are better than 1. You can configure 1 to shoot RAW (main) and the other to shoot JPEG (backup) since the camera has two card slots.

Why buy from me?
✅Cheap. A whole brand new set of these combination of Camera, Lens and all the accessories will cost you $3500! Save the money for your other stuff!
✅Peace of mind for you. Warranty Covered by local Sony as this is bought from Sony store. Any problem just find Sony!
✅Convenient. Rather than travel to so many different stores and places to meet different buyers to get this set, you can meet me in City or North area to deal! Save your time and energy!

Price is FIXED. Low ballers will be ignored and blocked. I spent more than $3.5k for this whole setup so now selling it as big loss. My loss is your gain.
Bid with confidence (see my ratings)!
Hurry, while stocks last. Thanks.

Condition of Item(s): 9

Name: Calvin

Phone Number:
9755398Four

Images of Item(s):
File(s) attached

Attachments

• _DSF9159.JPG
    _DSF9159.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 28