WTSell: Mirrorless - Pentax Pentax Q-S1 with set of interchangeable lenses and accessories

Atzl13

Aug 29, 2016
Jurong
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Mirrorless

Brand: Pentax

Short Description: Pentax Q-S1 with set of interchangeable lenses and accessories

Price (S$): 1055

Condition of Item(s): 9

Detailed Description:
This is the latest, and possibly the last, model of pentax Q mirrorless camera lineup.

If you’re searching for this camera, you would’ve already heard about it.

What you see in the photo will be the lenses and accessories that comes with it
- Pentax Q-S1 body $320
- 01 Standard Prime lens $120
- 02 Standard Zoom lens with Pentax 100 PL Filter and pentax lens hood $360
- 03 Fish Eye lens $95
- 06 Telephoto Zoom lens with UV filter $250
- 08 Wide Zoom lens with Polaroid UV filter and JJC Lens hood $460
- Borwin close ups (macro) filter (+1, +2, +4, +10) for 01, 02 and 06 lenses $35
- Pentax Q to Nikon lens mount $28
- Pentax Q to M4/3 lens mount
- 1 original pentax battery
- 2 OEM Unicell batteries
- 1 pentax travel charger (3pin)
- 1 pentax charger with wire (2pin)
- 1 black camera thumb grip (already on the camera)

Condition of the camera and lenses are all 10/10. All lenses comes with caps and rear caps. Camera body comes with body cap. No cosmetic or functional defects (yes i keep them really well). You may look and inspect at each of the item before deciding to invest your love in it.

Prefer to sell all of them at a very special price of $1055. Prices of each above are indication of the market value of each of the used items.

Heavy heart to let them go as I’m running out of dry box space (for film!!!) and time to use this camera

Photos 3 onwards are the photos i took with this camera. Below is the link to the forum for users across the globe using the pentax Q system and sharing their shots. Reviews of this camera are of plenty and i trust you to do a good research before buying :)

Again, if you wish to know more about this camera, even if you are not buying, i’m very willing to share. Just PM me! :)

Cheers!

Name: Alan Tzl

Phone Number:

Email:
alantzl@hotmail.com

Images of Item(s):
File(s) attached

Attachments