WTSell: Mirrorless - Olympus EM1 ii with 12-40mm, 40-150mm 1.4 pro and other lenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhairav

Jul 23, 2012
Singapore
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Mirrorless

Brand: Olympus

Short Description: EM1 ii with 12-40mm, 40-150mm 1.4 pro and other lenses

Price (S$): See below

Condition of Item(s): Mint

Detailed Description:
Selling a mint condition Em1 ii black with 12-40mm 2.8, 40-150mm 2.8 with 1.4x tc, kaxinda 25mm 0.95 and 15mm body cap lens.

Em1 ii and 12-40mm 2.8 got on 10th Nov 2019. Local set with box and eveything inside. Warranty registered online. Valid for 15 months from date of purchase. Add in extra original battery.

40-150mm with tc set got on 22 Dec 2019. Local set with box and everything inside. Warranty not registered online.

Kaxinda 25mm 0.95 got in Nov 2019. Bought online, consider no warranty. Comes with box.

15mm body cap lens. Got as gift. Comes with box.
Is unused. Silver color.

Prefer selling as a set for 4000 SGD. New set will cost you ~48** SGD. Price firm and wont reply to lowballers. Set is in mint condition so please dont ask for photos.

Individual prices :
Em1 ii with 12-40mm - 2400 SGD
40-150mm with tc - 1600 SGD
25mm - 150 SGD
15mm - 50 SGD

Deal at my block near outram only.

Pm or sms to deal.

Name: Bhairav

Phone Number:

Sir, the olympus mft will likely die a slow death soon and the resale value will of course follow a sharp downward trajectory. Sell quickly if you can.

Thank you. Trying my best

Thank you. Trying my best
The value of the camera depends on what kind of images you can squeeze out of. Don't worry about value of camera, worry more about value of the images it can bring you. If it brings a smile and made you remember a moment it's more important then what camera or lens it's been shot with.

The value of the camera depends on what kind of images you can squeeze out of. Don't worry about value of camera, worry more about value of the images it can bring you. If it brings a smile and made you remember a moment it's more important then what camera or lens it's been shot with.
Indeed. I understand what you are saying. Im just consolidating my systems and not selling off in the fear of value going down. And truly em1 ii is one of best camera tht i have handled and enjoyed using. If not for my specific usage case, will never let this go.

Yup over a long enough timeline all value drops to zero no matter what systems you use. It's the photos and memories that survives.

Sir, I wish you well in selling the camera.

Bumping up alone has limited effectiveness.

If you really want to sell it off, you could lower the price progressively or aggresively until someone finds it attractive.

Just a thought.

I wish you well.

Historically there were some sellers who bump up their items daily for months. It's painful too see it, just my opinion again.

Thank you for your wishes. Already its reasonably priced. Lesser than this I better keep it with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.