Status
Not open for further replies.

asdfg

Aug 12, 2007
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Mirrorless

Brand: Leica

Short Description: SL2 with Leica M to L adapter

Price (S$): Offer FROM $6895 (body only) and $7288 (body and adapter)

Condition of Item(s): 9

Detailed Description:
SL2:
Condition 9 conservatively (primarily a handful of pinprick marks) with screen protector. It is not mint. Can send photos on request.

1 year warranty, purchased from an authorised dealer.

Comes with box, body cap, battery, charger, cables, strap and papers.

Didn't think I'd appreciate 47mp and IBIS as much as I do with this camera. The grip is a fair bit better than the first SL and the body feels smaller, though it isn't actually smaller. I've used many different mirrorless bodies for M glass and this is the next best thing to using M glass on an M body as the sensor cover glass is thinner than other manufacturers and with the Leica M to L adapter you get corrections and EXIF data. Am also a big proponent of the L-mount, especially Summicron-SL glass and this camera is the best platform for both M and L-mount glass (as well as Leica S glass, particularly the 100mm and 120mm S lenses, if you go down that route).
Reason for sale -> only have M mount glass so just sticking to Leica M body(ies).

Leica M to L adapter:
Condition 10. Purchased just under a year ago. If these guys have 2 year warranty then there's another 1 year. Didn't check.

Comes with box, caps and papers. Selling with the body or after the body sells.

Only looking for M10-D if you want to trade. Might entertain other trades but prefer straight sale.

Name: Chas

Phone Number:
81six397eight3

still available

bump for friday and the weekend

Offer from $6850 for body only and $7195 for M to L adapter and body

Thanks

$6795 and up for body only

Status
Not open for further replies.