Aug 12, 2007
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Mirrorless

Brand: Leica

Short Description: SL w box, Panasonic S1R and Leica M to L adapter

Price (S$): Offer me (see below)

Condition of Item(s): 7

Detailed Description:
1) Leica SL for sale with box, papers, strap, charger, cables and battery. Condition 7 (conservatively IMO).
- Has 1 or 2 sections of heavier user marks, otherwise would be rated 8
- One speck of dust in the viewfinder (does not affect performance in any way)
- Performs as it should and sensor is clean

Looking at $2695 but open to offers as I got this in a trade and have no intention of keeping it.

2) Panasonic S1R has charger, battery and 2x 3rd party batteries. Condition 9 (conservatively as well)
- Has very very faint marks on the LCD. They are very minor and can only be spotted at an angle and are not excessive. Barely visible when the LCD is turned off as the marks are not that numerous.
- No other major marks I can see
- Performs as it should and sensor is clean

Looking at $2650 but open to offers as well as I got it in the same trade and don't intend to keep it.

3) Leica M to L adapter with box, papers, caps and pouch. Condition 9.5 conservatively.
- No marks on the barrel
- About a year old, so if there's 2 year warranty on accessories there's another year on it

Looking at $420. Will only sell when both bodies listed above are sold or together with a body.

4) Also have a Leica 19mm Elmarit-R II for sale with rear cap, hood and hood cap. Condition 9 with minimal marks on the barrel. Optics are clear with little dust. Have not priced it yet as I don't mind using it a while, but if you so happen to want one I am open to realistic offers. Will probably list it in the coming weeks.

Name: Chas

Phone Number:
816three 97eight3

SL sold

Others still available. Can sell M to L with S1R or separately at this point.

Panasonic sold. M to L adapter available until thread is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.