WTSell: Mirrorless - Leica Leica Q1 (In black and excellent condition with lots of accessories)

Blackmafia

Dec 6, 2008
www.flickr.com
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Mirrorless

Brand: Leica

Short Description: Leica Q1 (In black and excellent condition with lots of accessories)

Price (S$): 3900

Condition of Item(s): 10

Detailed Description:
There's so much to talk about the Leica Q.

First, the aesthetics. It has a very clean and simplistic body design, which is the signature look of a Leica. At the top of the Q, there are only two dials, a power switch (that also double as a Single/Burst mode switch), the photo shutter button and video shooting button. At the back of the camera, you have a 3” touchscreen LCD, 6 buttons and a multi-directional pad. That’s pretty much all the controls you have on the camera body, as compared to the complicated 747 cockpit cameras these days come with. Coupled with the huge ass electronic viewfinder (which is really nice and high resolution) at the back and the missing optical viewfinder / rangefinder windows at the front, it really ease the whole shooting experience. I like simple camera design. A lot of cameras these days have way too many buttons and dials than needed.

The Leica Q’s build quality is absolutely fantastic, as with most German engineered products. The camera feels very solid and high quality. It is not exactly the light weight contender of a pocket camera, but it doesn't weigh you down as well with such a build quality.

The Leica Q’s 28mm Summilux f/1.7 lens is an absolute gem. Not only the images are sharp, there is minimal optical distortion and low level of vignetting for a f/1.7 lens. Flare is very well controlled, and the bokeh very pleasant. It’s just really quite hard to complain about the pictures from the Leica Q.

I might kick myself for selling this, but I have got other commitments at the moment. I only use the camera for travelogue (and I don't actually have time to travel much due to work), so the condition of the camera is in tip-top condition! My loss is your gain, so hit me up before it's gone.

I am pretty firm with regards to the sale price, given the condition and accessories that come along. Hit me up before it's gone!

Included:
* Full package as per bought new from Leica Store. Bought this from Cathay Photo in May 2017
* Updated to the latest firmware
* Triple Boxed, with all documents.
* Original Leica Battery x 1
* Original Metal Lens Cap * Original Leather Strap from Leica (Unused)
* Original Compatible Lumix Battery x 2
* Original Thumbs Up for that comfort in grip
* Original B+W filter

Name: Blackmafia

Phone Number:
91451766 (WhatsApp only)

Hi, can you share photos to the camera to verify the 10/10 condition? Serious interest. Thanks