Singapore
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Mirrorless

Brand: Fuji

Short Description: X-T3 (3 weeks old) Pre-order Package

Price (S$): $2,000 nett

Condition of Item(s): Mint

Detailed Description:
Impulse buy as have paid deposit for pre-order earlier. Receipt dated 20 Sep 2018. With extended 24 months warranty, you will get 3 full years or warranty coverage! plus pre-order free Gifts.

Used for testing here and there. Did not leave the home. Very minty like buy from a shop.

What you will get:
a. Camera body with all standard accessories
b. Gift - 16GB Sandisk SD Card
c. Gift - Extra NPW126S Battery
d. Gift - BLC-XT3 Leather Case
e. Gift - MHG-XT3 Hand Grip
f. Gift - Fujifilm Leather Handstrap
g. Gift - $200 voucher for future purchase of XF8-16mm f2.8 Lens
h. Gift - 24 months extended warranty
Total gift worth more than $1k

Good for those who wants a minty X-T3 with huge discounts and extended warranty.

Will not respond to price negotiation. Faster fingers with confirmation will get this deal.

Name: JA

Phone Number:

add the VG-XT3 Vertical Grip for $299. This price is only if bought with the above package.

Separately, will sell the grip for $399.00

Hi,

I am keen on your xt3 package if you could consider taking in my xt20 which is just a few months old.mstill under warranty.

Let me know if you would consider this.

Hi,

I am keen on your xt3 package if you could consider taking in my xt20 which is just a few months old.mstill under warranty.

Let me know if you would consider this.

Not looking for trade. Would like to sell it outright.

What about the 64GB UHS II card that comes with the pre-order free gift package?

What about the 64GB UHS II card that comes with the pre-order free gift package?
I have opened the packaging and used the card. That’s why it not listed in the “Gift “ section.

I wouldn't have minded if you added the used 64GB UHS-II card as part of the sale...:) Btw what colour is your X-T3.

Thanks for the queries. Camera is reserved for collection. Battery grip still available.