Aug 12, 2007
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Mirrorless

Brand: Fuji

Short Description: GFX 50S and 45mm 2.8

Price (S$): 5750 OBO

Condition of Item(s): 10

Detailed Description:
Stumbled upon another camera which suits my lineup better - I just got this gfx from another hobbyist.

I can't afford to keep them all and reluctantly am giving this camera up. The cam and lens come with boxes and work as they should. Am selling the Evf-TL1 at $398 but can do $6000 for 50s, adapter and 45mm.

Also selling 23mm f4 gfx at $2400
110mm f2 gfx at $2600

Thanks for viewing!

Name: Chas

Phone Number:
81six397eight3 (whatsapp)

EVF adapter, 23 and 110mm reserved.

Withdrawing sale till later

Hi, camera is up for sale. I wanted to give digital "medium format" a go and was always intrigued by the GFX. Nevertheless I have realised I don't need the resolution and the sensor capability is wasted on me. It has fantastic high ISO performance by my standards (I'm used to clean ISO 1600 so my standards are quite low, but I personally find ISO 6400 more than fine, and 12800 usable, though YMMV) and the sensor retains a lot of detail in blown highlights and shadows. I did toy with the idea of adapting lenses to it, but at the moment I have too many lenses..long story short is that I don't feel the camera is for me.

Camera and 45mm were purchased used - the 45mm via a trade this week. I got the 45mm to give the camera one more go but my position is still the same.

Details of whats for sale

Camera

- condition 10
- with charger, box and whatever is in the box
- with screen protector
- comes with spare battery (original Fuji)
- comes with a rain sleeve

Lens
- condition 10
- with hood, caps, box and whatever is in the box
- comes with brand new 62mm B+W XS-Pro UV filter (purchased just for the lens)

Asking price: $5700, fixed. I think this is a good price. It works out to be $4350 for body, $1200 for lens and $150 for battery, filter and rain cover (or however you wish to break it down to). Won't be selling the set separately.

Side note: 23mm f4, 110mm f2 and evf-tl1 have all been sold (I mentioned them in my first post, so just want to make clear)

Deal at my place. Whatsapp me for pics (number is above).

Thanks for reading!

It's a really good deal as it is so I'm not willing to go much lower (and also spoil market for other GFX users), but I'm open to sincere offers around my asking price

Dropping price to $5588 OBO. Thanks!

Half open to the idea of a trading to trading the 50s for the 50R + top up on your side
45mm for trade with 50mm + top up on your side

...though i'll probably sell it all anyway, so prefer a sale of the 50S and 45mm without trade

Status
Not open for further replies.