Oct 3, 2011
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Mirrorless

Brand: Fuji

Short Description: Fuji X-T2 and lenses

Price (S$): See below

Condition of Item(s): 9

Detailed Description:
I am selling the following camera bodies and lenses which have been mostly kept in dry cabinet and around 1.5 years old or less:

Fujifilm X-T2 Body + VPB-XT2 Battery Grip ($1700)
- Condition: 9.5/10
- Full packaging (including accessories that came with the camera) + 1 spare battery
- Free Sunwayfoto L-bracket will be included

FUJINON LENS XF10-24mm F4 R OIS ($1,000)
- Full packaging

FUJINON LENS XF16-55mmF2.8 R LM WR ($1,300)
- Full packaging

FUJINON LENS XF55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS ($700)
- Full packaging

Please note that prices quoted are firm. If you are agreeable with the price, please PM me to arrange a meeting at a time / location at my convenience.

Name: GH

Phone Number:
PM me

Email:
PM me

The whole kit (camera body and lenses) can be purchased for $4,500. This kit is great for photographers who are switching system and wants a good range (wide, mid and telephoto).

Uhm you are selling your X-T2 for $600 dollars more than most on Clubsnap and $100 dollars less than revised retail price. Quite an amount to pay for a battery grip. IMHO you might want to consider your pricing to sell.

Uhm you are selling your X-T2 for $600 dollars more than most on Clubsnap and $100 dollars less than revised retail price. Quite an amount to pay for a battery grip. IMHO you might want to consider your pricing to sell.

Thank you for the information. If you are interested to purchase, you can provide a reasonable quote for my consideration.