WTSell: Mirrorless - Fuji Excellent Condition Fujifilm X-H1 w Battery Grip w Warranty

altantic

Dec 24, 2006
SG
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Mirrorless

Brand: Fuji

Short Description: Excellent Condition Fujifilm X-H1 w Battery Grip w Warranty

Price (S$): 1280

Condition of Item(s): 9

Detailed Description:
Hi, I have an excellent condition Fujifilm X-H1 Camera with ORIGINAL battery grip and 3 ORIGINAL BATTERIES for sale. It is a 24 Megapixels APS-C camera for sale. Superb Image Quality and easily shoot in low light conditions. One of the CHEAPEST IN THE MARKET! A Brand New one cost about $1700 after the cash back.

This is one of the very best combination that you can get from this price for a high quality camera with Excellent image quality and Great Colours. The camera's condition is about 9/10, well taken care off as I hardly use it as this is my backup camera. I take good care of all my cameras and lenses. The camera is bought locally has warranty till 5th September 2020. Thus, you do not have to worry of any camera defects!

RFS: Under utilized as I have my main camera the X-T3.

Can meetup at City area MRT like Tanjong Pagar, City Hall or North Area like Yishun MRT Station.

It comes with:
-1x Fujifilm X-H1 Camera, its box and its accessories including 3 original batteries, camera strap and charger. (Condition: 9.5/10). No dents or cracks. All functioning well. Shutter Count: 1123
-Receipt
-Official Fujifilm Local Warranty till 5th September 2020.
-I will throw in a 32GB High Speed SD card for this camera.
-Brand New Unused original Fujilfim Microphone, useful for your video recording
-Fujifilm Shutter Button
-Brand New miniature Fujifilm Instax Camera Thumbdrive 16GB

Please bring your own lens to test the camera.
Hurry, grab it while stocks last! Bid with confidence (Please see my ratings)! Thanks!

Why buy from me?
✅Excellent condition like new. Most of the accessories like camera strap, charger are all kept in the box like new as I am using my X-T3 charger and other camera strap etc.
✅Cheap. Save the money for your lens or other stuff!
✅Peace of mind for you. Warranty Covered by local Fujifilm as this is bought from authorized dealer. Any problem just find Fujifilm!
✅Friendly and Trustworthy seller. Can see my ratings.

Price is FIXED. Low ballers will be ignored and blocked.
Bid with confidence!
Hurry, while stocks last. Thanks.

Name: Calvin

Phone Number:
9755398Four

Images of Item(s):
File(s) attached

Attachments

• XH1.jpg
    XH1.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 46
  • XH1b.jpg
    XH1b.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 49
  • XH1c.jpg
    XH1c.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 47
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Mirrorless

Brand: Fuji

Short Description: Excellent Condition Fujifilm X-H1 w Battery Grip w Warranty

Price (S$): 1280

Condition of Item(s): 9

Detailed Description:
Hi, I have an excellent condition Fujifilm X-H1 Camera with ORIGINAL battery grip and 3 ORIGINAL BATTERIES for sale. It is a 24 Megapixels APS-C camera for sale. Superb Image Quality and easily shoot in low light conditions. One of the CHEAPEST IN THE MARKET! A Brand New one cost about $1700 after the cash back.

This is one of the very best combination that you can get from this price for a high quality camera with Excellent image quality and Great Colours. The camera's condition is about 9/10, well taken care off as I hardly use it as this is my backup camera. I take good care of all my cameras and lenses. The camera is bought locally has warranty till 5th September 2020. Thus, you do not have to worry of any camera defects!

RFS: Under utilized as I have my main camera the X-T3.

Can meetup at City area MRT like Tanjong Pagar, City Hall or North Area like Yishun MRT Station.

It comes with:
-1x Fujifilm X-H1 Camera, its box and its accessories including 3 original batteries, camera strap and charger. (Condition: 9.5/10). No dents or cracks. All functioning well. Shutter Count: 1123
-Receipt
-Official Fujifilm Local Warranty till 5th September 2020.
-I will throw in a 32GB High Speed SD card for this camera.
-Brand New Unused original Fujilfim Microphone, useful for your video recording
-Fujifilm Shutter Button
-Brand New miniature Fujifilm Instax Camera Thumbdrive 16GB

Please bring your own lens to test the camera.
Hurry, grab it while stocks last! Bid with confidence (Please see my ratings)! Thanks!

Why buy from me?
✅Excellent condition like new. Most of the accessories like camera strap, charger are all kept in the box like new as I am using my X-T3 charger and other camera strap etc.
✅Cheap. Save the money for your lens or other stuff!
✅Peace of mind for you. Warranty Covered by local Fujifilm as this is bought from authorized dealer. Any problem just find Fujifilm!
✅Friendly and Trustworthy seller. Can see my ratings.

Price is FIXED. Low ballers will be ignored and blocked.
Bid with confidence!
Hurry, while stocks last. Thanks.

Name: Calvin

Phone Number:
9755398Four

Images of Item(s):
File(s) attached
BUMP

Price reduced to $1270/-. WhatsApp me for quick deals. BUMPz.................