WTSell: Mirrorless - Fuji Cheapest Fujifilm Flagship XT4 Camera (Body Only) with Warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

altantic

Dec 24, 2006
SG
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Mirrorless

Brand: Fuji

Short Description: Cheapest Fujifilm Flagship XT4 Camera (Body Only) with Warranty

Price (S$): 2250

Condition of Item(s): 9

Detailed Description:
Looking for the Fujifilm X-T4 camera? Look no further as I have the Fujifilm X-T4 body for sale! CHEAPEST IN THE MARKET! New one cost you about $2.7k! What makes this deal better is that it is covered with warranty till May 2022 (1 year 3 months+) from local Fujifilm Service Centre!
Camera's condition: 9.5/10, almost like brand new. Screen is well protected by the screen protector since day 1.

Why buy from me?
-EXCELLENT condition. All the box and accessories are intact.
-CHEAPEST X-T4 in the market.
-PIECE OF MIND for you. 1 year 3 months+ of local warranty. Receipt and Warranty Card Provided. Brand new one only have 1 year.
-CONVENIENT. Can meet at Central Area or North Area.
-FRIENDLY AND TRUSTWORTHY seller.

It comes with:
-1x Fujifilm X-T4 Camera, its box and its accessories.
No dents or cracks. All functioning well. Low Shutter Count: 2910

Price is FIXED. Low ballers will be ignored.

Name: Calvin

Phone Number:
9755398 Four

Images of Item(s):
File(s) attached

Attachments

• xb4.jpg
    xb4.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 79
  • xb4b.jpg
    xb4b.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 82
  • xb4c.jpg
    xb4c.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 77
BUMPz.................

Cheap and Great deal! Save the money for the lens like the XF18-55mm or XF 23mm. Cheers. BUMPz..........

BUMPz...............

Best deal ever. Official local set with extra warranty (1 year 3 months), box and receipt. Everything that comes with it. Deal now and I will throw one more freebie. Hurry buy now before the deal is gone. Cheers! ;)

Camera sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.