WTSell: Mirrorless - Canon EOS R + 50/1.2 L RF + battery grip + extra battery + ring control adapter

adamdewilde

Jul 11, 2007
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Mirrorless

Brand: Canon

Short Description: EOS R + 50/1.2 L RF + battery grip + extra battery + ring control adapter. (local set)

Price (S$): See inside.

Condition of Item(s): Mint

Detailed Description:
Hi guys,

I bought a EOSR and sold it off once.. Needed another one for a quick project so bought it and used it once (maybe 300 shots) then put it in the dry cab. So here on offer is a mostly brand new EOSR w/50 RF L lens. It's a full set as per the description above: EOSR + 50/1.2 L RF + battery grip + extra battery + ring control adapter. (local set)

I want to obviously recoup as much as I can since it's pretty much new and has been sitting in the dry cab since my last shoot which was about a month back or less. Obviously full warranty like 13+ months.

PM me with your offer and I'll consider.

Name: Adam

Phone Number:
-

Email:
-

adam

how much do you want for the whole set? when you said ring adapter do you mean the EF adapter? pl whatsapp 96200071

Ring type adapter is the EF to RF adapter but it has a ring to add an extra set of control to your camera/lens. It's an adapter that cost more $$ from Canon, not just the basic one.

OMG just to clarify, I'm not in a hurry to sell, I'm not gonna let it go cheap.
All this stuff will cost near $7k to buy you give me a reasonable offer I'll sell, if not no worries and you can buy from somewhere else.

Also I will not break up the kit as again I'm not desperate to sell.

Won't entertain offers under $6K.

Up..

Someone asked... $6k is the lowest I'll go. I'd rather keep for a while if I don't get $6k.

Keep in mind EOSR full box local set w/warranty + 50RF + grip + extra battery.

Oh haha and the adapter ring type is included (the more expensive one).

Selling as a set only.

And it should not be marked as 'Mint' since it has been used.
A gentle reminder.

And it should not be marked as 'Mint' since it has been used.
A gentle reminder.

Very true... Though I'm just being as honest with the shutter count as I can, I could have said it was a gift and unused and nobody would have known it wasn't. It's mint but for the sake of the guidelines I guess we call it a 10.

Sorry for the confusion and to clarify I bought one set used it for testing a bit and sold it to a nice CSer.. Then got antsy because I had a shoot coming up so I bought another set like two days after selling the first set and did the shoot mostly with my other cam, but used this for maybe one setup of a couple hundred shots at most then put it away and haven't touched it since. I doubt there are even 300 shots on it if anyway wants a basically new set at a good price let me know.

Anyway let's call it a 10!

Up still around, not breaking up the set, don't care that much about if it sells or not to bother breaking up the set.

Again will not break up the set. Thanks!

UP for the set.. Won't break up the set.

Up for the set...

UP... Selling as a set ONLY.

Selling as a set only, open to reasonable offers.