Jul 31, 2020
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Mirrorless

Brand: Olympus

Short Description: WTS Brand New Olympus OMD EM10 ii with 14-42mm and 45mm f1.8

Price (S$): 608

Condition of Item(s): Mint

Detailed Description:
This is a preorder listing! Once you confirm the order with me, I will place the order with the olympus online store and you will receive it shortly after.

Description:
I am selling a brand new Olympus OMD EM10 Mark II set that comes with the 14-42mm kit lens, 45mm f1.8 portrait lens, as well as the free gifts (additional battery, 16gb sd card, olympus bag, olympus product workshop, 3 month local extended warranty) for $608. Basically, whatever the Olympus SG store offers for this set, you will receive. This is $90 cheaper than the price listed by Olympus Singapore; I am able to do so as I have some unused Olympus online store vouchers that I have to use up by end September.

You may choose the color of the camera (black/silver). If you wish to purchase any other equipment on the Olympus website other than the OMD Em10 Mark ii, let me know as well. I will similarly be able to sell it to you $90 cheaper. However note that this offer is limited as the voucher expires by the end of this month, so do indicate your interest early :)

Pm me for further information, if you have questions; or if you would like to deal.

Name: M

Phone Number:
-

Email:
-

Status
Not open for further replies.