WTSell: MediumFormat - Polaroid Land 1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

meeshuway

Sep 15, 2009
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: MediumFormat
Equipment Brand: Polaroid
Equipment Model: Land 1000
Price (S$): 75
Description:
Hi!

I'm selling my very well-maintained Polaroid Land 1000 to rasie fund for a Diana Deluxe Kit.

View Picture

This is made in 1979, hence totally vintage.

The camera is scratch-free. It has been modified internally to take 600 films and so there is no need to put on any film pack or ND filters.

Letting this charming camera go as a last resort. I'm hoping to find an owner it match its classiness!

Contact Number: 91818564
Email Address: -

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 9
Warranty Status: -

Package/Accessories/Extras:
-

Additional Comments:
-

Hi!

I mentioned in the above thread that this cam has been modified internally. Because Polaroid is going to produce SX-70 films again, I'm not going to sell this cam anymore. (I will keep this for own use.)

Instead, I have an authentic, unmodified one for sale. Same model- Polaroid Land 1000

I will throw in a film pack filter so that this cam can take 600 films- I had bought the film pack filter on ebay and it cost me SGD8. In this way, you can feed the cam with 600 films for the time being and when Polaroid starts producing the SX-70 films mid next year, you will be able to feel the authencity of a Land camera in your very hands!

Price has also been lowered to $70!

SMS me at 91818564 if you're interested.

Thanks!

I think I'll close this thread and start a new one since I'm selling a different unit now. thanks for all the attention!

Status
Not open for further replies.