WTSell: MediumFormat - Pentax 6x7 non-MLU with 105mm f2.4 and 55mm f4 - Full Box and

FilmMeBoy

May 5, 2012
Singapore
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: MediumFormat
Equipment Brand: Pentax
Equipment Model: 6x7 non-MLU with 105mm f2.4 and 55mm f4 - Full Box and Papers
Price (S$): 1250
Description:
Hi guys,

I have a Pentax 6x7 non-MLU with the non-metered prism up for sale. The body is rated 10 for both its cosmetic and function. I think it is one of the nicest one I've seen. Although its not as popular as the 67ii, but the good thing is that you can get this whole really awesome kit for less than just the 67ii body alone.

The SMC Takumar 105mm f2.4 has some minor dust inside. Other than that it is cosmetically a 10 and function perfectly. Focusing is smooth and accurate. Aperture blades are clean and snappy. Comes with its lens hood and lens cap. I think this lens needs no introduction.

Next is the SMC 67 55mm f4, which is the latest version of this lens. It has some dusts inside, cosmetically a 10 and function perfectly too. Focusing is smooth and accurate. Aperture blades are clean and snappy. Comes with front and back caps. It is one of the best wide angle available for the Pentax 67 system.

The body and 105mm comes in one box as it was sold as a kit. It also comes with a special carrying case/box that is meant for this combo and body strap. The 55mm comes with a separate box as it was bought separately. Papers that came with the items will be included as well.

Do note that I am only selling the items together. Will throw in new batteries for the body as well. Please do not lowball as these items are in a really nice condition and hard to find as a full set.

Please sms/whatsapp me for pictures. Thanks for dropping by and have a nice day! =)

Contact Number: 97939609

Condition of Item: 10
Warranty Status: Nil.

Package/Accessories/Extras:
As mentioned above.

Additional Comments:
Please sms/whatsapp me.