WTSell: Lens - Tamron (CanonMount) SP AF 17-50mm f/2.8 XR Di II LD IF

Status
Not open for further replies.

wootsk

Deregistered
Aug 12, 2007
Small Island
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Tamron (CanonMount)
Equipment Model: SP AF 17-50mm f/2.8 XR Di II LD IF
Price (S$): 530
Description:
Selling this well maintained lens to fund for my BBB fever. Lens comes with original front cap, rear cap and hood. Box and receipt has been lost at home, will try to dig it out.

Contact Number: 8 2 8 8 two zero 1 6

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 9
Warranty Status: na

Additional Comments:
Lens review can be found at:
http://www.the-digital-picture.com/reviews/tamron-17-50mm-f-2.8-xr-di-ii-lens-review.aspx

Extracted from the site conclusion:
In the Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 XR Di II Lens, we have a very useful tool. Since it is small and light, we can take it everywhere. Since it is fast (f/2.8), we can use it in low light and indoors - and to stop action. Since it has very good image quality, we can use it for important shots. This list along with a nice general-purpose focal length range fills the requirements of a huge range of photographic opportunities (I'll let you think of them). For the price, the Tamron 17-50 is a bargain lens.

Review note: Do not confuse the Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 XR Di II Lens with the Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 XR Di II VC Lens. Preliminary testing, confirmed by reader feedback, indicates that the older non-VC lens has superior image quality.

Up for a good lens at good pricing

Price lowered to 500. Faster first come first serve!

Selling with B+W CPL filter for 600. Decided to let the filter off since I have no other lens with filter thread of the same size.

Lens is sold, decided to keep filter for future Lens. Thanks all for interest :)

Status
Not open for further replies.