WTSell: Lens - Sony Sony FE 24-70 f2.8 GM (Near Mint)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeLighting

Oct 22, 2008
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Lens

Brand: Sony

Short Description: Sony FE 24-70 f2.8 GM (Near Mint)

Price (S$): 1880

Detailed Description:
Brand new condition. Bought in 2019 and used less than 5 times due to worldwide travel restrictions.

Selling a tack sharp Sony FE 24-70mm F2.8 GM lens with very fast and accurate auto-focusing. This lens has constantly amazed me with very sharp and contrasty images, low color aberrations with extremely nice bokeh. I have uploaded a few photos taken by this lens for reference.

24-70mm f2.8 standard zoom lens is the most popular among the “Holy Trinity” lenses due to its versatibilty. It can fulfill any task throw at it, be it street photography, landscape, portraiture, day or night event, whether indoor or outdoor, sports, etc. Definitely a great all purpose lens for travel and vlogging for content creators.

It is an essential workhorse of many professional photographers and aspiring amateurs alike. With a constant F2.8 aperture, the Sony FE 24-70mm f2.8 GM is producing an unprecedented union of high resolution and creamy bokeh.

There are many third party 24-70mm lenses in the market which are cheaper but nothing beats the satisfaction and peace of mind of owning a Sony G Master lens with its excellent reputation for durability, great image quality, fast auto focusing, beautiful colour rendition and creamy bokeh. Most importantly, native Sony lenses hold their value very well.

The body, front and rear glass elements of this lens are in pristine conditions – no haze, dust, scratch nor imperfections.

Come with original box, Sony pouch, lens hood, front and back caps and instruction booklets.

Whatsapp me to deal!

Condition of Item(s): 10

Name: Maximus

Phone Number:

Images of Item(s):
File(s) attached

Attachments

• _7M34673 copy-1 copy.jpg
    _7M34673 copy-1 copy.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 39
  • _7M31194-1 copy.jpg
    _7M31194-1 copy.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 34
  • _7M31542 copy-1-2 copy.jpg
    _7M31542 copy-1-2 copy.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 31
Lens sold to a nice gentleman. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.