WTSell: Lens - Sony FE 55 1.8 & 35 2.8, individual or together, excellent condition & B+W Filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

mncsnap

Feb 5, 2009
Singapore
www.moluminary.com
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Lens

Brand: Sony

Short Description: FE 55 1.8 & 35 2.8, individual or together, excellent condition & B+W Filter

Price (S$): in details.

Detailed Description:
Detailed Description:
* Individually priced as 55 1.8 for $700 & 35 2.8 for $400. Buy both for $1050.

* Both lenses come with B+W MRC Nano XS-PRO Filters that protected the lenses all long. This is added value to the price
that is already low.

* Both lenses are in excellent condition and though rated as 8, passable for 9. Some usage marks on 55 lens hood
but only upon close inspection.

* I chose to own these 2 lenses because, they're small, easier to carry and produce beautiful images. Yes, there
are faster lenses now but they're heavy, bulky and more expensive. Smaller lenses can fit in bags easily without adding weight and perform equally or close to more premium lenses. YMMV and unless you are producing big prints of course. ;)

* Box and everything inside that came in during the purchase is unused and included. Both are local purchases.

* Both lenses were on and off used by me but now selling to fund another purchase. I do birding and landscape more, therefore don't get to shoot anything else due to limited time.

* Please contact me via Whatsapp so I could send pictures. Text is OK if you don't have Whatsapp but Whatsapp is better.

* Viewing and collection at Tampines, near my block. You may bring your own body for testing or use mine.
For anyone taking public transport, my block is within 10 minutes of walking distance from MRT and closer to many bus stops. Ample parking space for anyone who is driving.

* You are welcome to take all your time to check and test without any obligation to buy, unless fully satisfied.

* 55 1.8 sample pics:

* Will upload some 35 2.8 samples pics later. Sharp lens nevertheless and very rarely seen in Clubsnap.

Thank you!

Condition of Item(s): 8

Name: Mohamed

Phone Number:
Nine062Zero111

55 is a lens everyone should own and try out at least once and 35 is a perfect walkabout, street and all-rounder lens.
Sharp and well taken care of copies. Price negotiable.

Both lenses sold and closing the ad.
Thanks a lot to the first person who reserved the 35 for letting it go, so I could sell both as a bundle, very much appreciated!
Thanks to the buyer for the hassle-free sale. All the best with the lenses and enjoy your new toys!

An image shot with 35 2.8. Will be missing these 2 wonderful lenses.
20181110_III9593-17Z90-web2048x1365U100.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.