WTSell: Lens - Sigma (NikonMount) 70 - 200

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonRonR

Dec 1, 2008
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Sigma (NikonMount)
Equipment Model: 70 - 200
Price (S$): 1200
Description:
I'm retiring from Nikon to join the Canon world, so I must sell all my nikon stuff, sadly... anyway I have:

1. Sigma EX 70 - 200mm F2.8 MACRO HSM II (of course nikon mount) in a excellent condition 9, only a little mark on the hood. It is already filtered and still a complete set with its hood and tripod stand and its covers (front and rear cap) and still smells good. I still have the sigma bag for the lens. I'm letting it go at SGD 1200 fixed.

2. Tamron 17 - 50mm F2.8 XR DiII IF SP which produce sharp pictures and of course with its hood and caps (front and rear). in a good condition, thus its another condition 9. I'm letting this baby go at SGD 400.

3. SB 800 with original diffuser and the extra battery socket. The condition is 7. I'm letting it go at SGD 300.

4. Nikon D40, Finally my beloved body, with shutter count 10k, gripped with ownuser has 2 batteries, one original and one is not with a nikon strap, an SD card, charger, shutter remote and the mount cap. I'm letting it go at SGD 200.

check my stuff here, http://www.flickr.com/photos/th3_man89/5955282072/in/photostream

SO, in total they cost SGD 2150, HOWEVER if you want all of them, I'm giving you a free LOWEPRO AW200 bag and you just need to pay SGD 2000. I will be in Singapore next weekend 1-2 september, so thats the time frame to buy these stuff from me. please email me or sms me or whatsapp me if you are interested so we can arrange a meeting upon my visit. preferably email.

Contact Number: +62 87782550193
Email Address: th3man89@gmail.com

Condition of Item: 9
Warranty Status: none

Status
Not open for further replies.