WTSell: Lens - Other Konica UC-Hexanon 35mm f2 (with box)

Status
Not open for further replies.

asdfg

Aug 12, 2007
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Lens

Brand: Other

Short Description: Konica UC-Hexanon 35mm f2 (with box)

Price (S$): $2500

Condition of Item(s): 10

Detailed Description:
Considering selling this lens if the price is right as part of my bid to "declutter".

It's a lovely little lens in black paint, one of 1000 copies. It shares a similar optical formula to the Konica Hexanon 35mm f2 LTM (silver limited edition, rehoused Hexar AF apparently) and the W-Nikkor 3.5cm 1.8.

Focus is smooth and aperture ring clicks more firmly than most my Leica lenses.

Lens comes with original hood, original caps, papers and box. You will need an LTM to M adapter to use this on an m-mount camera. Can include a Novoflex LTM adapter for $75 if purchased with this lens (half price basically).

Name: Chas

Phone Number:
8one63 nine783 (Whatsapp)

$2388 OBO
*slight price drop as I checked the lens and was reminded that there is some fine dust in it. Mr Philip Tay told me there was no need to clean it.

Last price drop $2295.

So much for last price drop..
$2200 OBO. Open to reasonable offers...good chance to own a full box set of this nice black paint lens for a great price.

Bump
$2150!

$2000. Not going any lower. You can go ahead and find another full box UC-Hexanon if you try to bargain.

Black paint limited edition lens with similar performance to the 35mm Summicron v4 KOB. Arguably undervalued.

Very small lens (see pic with hood - I shoot without it and it is very compact and about 135g).

Bump. $2000 OBO. Last M/LTM lens I'm selling from my setup (for now).

Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.