WTSell: Lens - Olympus Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 ED R MSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

SNAG

Jun 14, 2002
Visit site
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Olympus
Equipment Model: Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 ED R MSC
Price (S$): RP: S$150
Description:
Am selling the above lens in black, making way for a new member in the dehumidifier cabinet.

Note that this is the latest iteration (4th) with the "R" designation. Also note that this is a boxed version, and not part of a kit lens. Item was bought from Adorama Photo in NYC on Feb-13, so would come with warranty.

Item has only been used for 1 trip so far, no scuff marks anywhere. Pretty decent performer for the price. See reviews and photos here:

http://www.photozone.de/m43/780_oly40150r

6am9.jpg

rnm9.jpg

RP at S$150. Will throw in a 58mm Hoya Pro1 Digital clear filter for an additional S$25.

Condition of Item: Mint
Warranty Status: Manufacturer's warranty since Feb13, 7 days personal warranty from me

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Comes with everything in the box. Filter for additional S$25.

Someone has bidded RP for both the filter and lens - will let go if there are no further bids by 1900hrs tomorrow night. Thanks.

Sorry, I didn't realise that other folks couldn't respond to the thread. Anyway, I've received a couple of PMs - the highest (confirmed) bidder came in at 5:46pm, so I will be honouring the agreement and deal accordingly. Will cascade down the list should the deal fall through.

Thanks again.

item sold, thanks to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.